budget guide for your hertfordshire wedding
When your planning a wedding its very easy for your budget to get out of control. You will often see additional things and book them which can totally spiral the budget.
I have created a Wedding budget summary that will help you massively to keep track on all the costs.
So what does it do ?
- Put your date in and It will count down to the big day with the amount of days remaining.
- Put your total budget in and it will calculate the cost so you can see very easily if you have spare money available for something.
- Put in your estimated expenses and it will show the actual expenses. Making it easy to see where you have over spent or saved money.
- Use the Column on the right to note when payments need to be made so your never un-prepared or caught out.
- Has 2 great charts so you can see where the bulk of your budget has been spent and allocated.
- The sheet is split into 4 categories. Main Items, Reception Decorations, Reception and Evening, Extras. You can add your own categories in to the bottom part.
Images of the budget sheet.
This is going to help you to budget and keep track of your spending. You can input all your estimated costs and your actual costs and it will calculate every saving for you. I created this as I am a busy photographer. My studio is based in hertfordshire and I have had many of my clients ask me what other things cost other than photography. My clients have used this and it has helped them massively to budget and know where they are financially at all times.
budget guide for your hertfordshire wedding. Planning a wedding and need to know costs ? here you can access a free tool that will calculate everything for you.
Download it here – Perfect Wedding Budget & Count Down Guide