Questions about the wedding breakfast at the wedding venue
Here are a list of questions that will help you when discussing your wedding breakfast with a potential hotel.
- Do you have an in house caterer?
- Will we get an opportunity to taste the food before the wedding?
- Do you cater for specific dietary requirements (vegetarian/vegan/celiac/gluten free)?
- Do you have any sample menus?
- How many drinks are included in the price of the meal?
- Do you serve tea and coffee throughout the day?
- Is the tea and coffee complimentary?
- Can we bring in an external catering company?
- What is the maximum capacity of wedding guests for the meal?
- What type of tables do you have at the venue (round/square/rectangular/oval/large/small)?
- How many wedding guests can sit at each table?
- Do you have any sample table plans / layouts for different numbers of guests?
- Do you provide linen?
- Do you provide chairs?
- Do you provide chair covers?
- Do you provide crockery?
- Do you provide cutlery?
- Do you provide place names?
- Do you provide a cake stand?
- Do you provide a cake knife?
- Do you provide high chairs for babies / young children?
- Do you provide an easel for table plan?
- Do you provide microphone for speeches?
- What are the options for music during the wedding breakfast?
- Can we have live music for the wedding breakfast?
- Are there any restrictions on amplified music for the wedding breakfast?
- Does the venue provide a sound system for wedding breakfast music?
- Can we use real candles at your wedding venue?
- Is glitter allowed for table decorations at your venue?
- Is the evening entertainment in the same room as the meal?
- Is there a turnaround period between the meal and the evening entertainment?
If you have found this useful then please give it a like 🙂
Want to see the perfect 20 venues for your wedding? Click here
More images Click here