Coltsfoot Country Retreat Wedding Photography Venue Review
I wanted to blog about my experiences as someone whose photographed many weddings at Coltsfoot country Retreat. Coltsfoot Country Retreat Wedding Photography Venue Review will show you the best areas for photos amongst other things.
Coltsfoot Country Retreat is an old 16th century farmhouse set amongst 40 acres of beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. One of the best things here is you have exclusive use so it’s your venue and no one elses. Enjoy a wedding day where the focus is on you, your family and friends in a stylish and romantic setting. The bar area and chill out area is just off the main room and there is a great area outside in the courtyard too.
- Surrounded by 40 Acres of Hertfordshire Countryside.
- Can cater for weddings of 50 to 150 people.
- The main barn (The Retreat Restaurant) can accommodate up to 68 people for a sit down meal.
- The marquee can accommodate up to 150 guests seated for a sit down meal.
- 15 individually designed guest suites.
- Electric Gates and Beautiful Entrance area.
- 16th Century Farmhouse.
- Great Bar and Chill out Area.
- Horses and Lamas (Bring Carrots).
- Intimate Gardens and fields for photos.
Address of Coltsfoot Country Retreat
Below are two separate weddings. One was taken in December and the other in August.
Looking for a Hertfordshire Wedding venue ? read my ten best venues guide.
Are you looking to hire a pro photographer for your wedding, corporate parties or special occasion, please contact us here or call us on 01992 307817.