WE ALL LOVE SMILING
The Benefits of Smiling. In my life as a professional photographer, I see a lot of smiles and Its one of the first things I notice about someone. A smile can be seen from a distance and some people are better at it than others. The best smile, in my opinion is the one that’s effortless when someone is caught naturally. There is an official day for smiling which is always the first Friday in October each year and is called World Smile Day.
The Benefits of Smiling
Here are 9 scientific facts about smiling.
1. Smiling makes you look younger
2. Smiling helps lower anxiety
3. Smiling is considered the most attractive trait and makes people drawn to you
4. Smiling is contagious
5. Endorphins make us feel happier and less stressed
6. Smiling strengthens your immune system
7. Smiling makes you seem more trustworthy
8. Smiling lowers your blood pressure
9. Endorphins are released when you smile
I hope that you have enjoyed my post on THE BENEFITS OF SMILING here’s a few pictures to check out.
all the images above were taken at weddings by myself. There are lots of weddings on my blog that you can see and read. We have blogged about all kinds of things including, wedding venues, what makes a good picture, best reportage poses, best venues for an outside wedding and much more. Some of the best posts and blogs are about real life weddings and the story of the day. The style of my photography is very much natural and fun and this is shown broadly across my website. Please take a look, like, comment and share.
Written and Photographed © John Paul ODonnell
Looking for a wedding venue.. check this out best ten venues Click Here
Please Like and Share using the Links Below.