Key Questions about the morning of the wedding day
Title – Key Questions about the morning of the wedding day
This post “Key Questions about the morning of the wedding day” details important questions that you might consider asking your wedding venue prior to the day. Many couples arrive at their wedding venue and they are not sure if they can get into their rooms, if they can get access to some of the rooms to get their decor in and start getting things ready etc. So its important to take a few minutes and read this list. It will help you to plan the morning of the wedding easier and help you to make your day perfect.
Always good to ask the venue before the day itself. When you do this I guarantee you things will run a lot smoother and you will be relaxed and chilled. After all, this is the one day in your life that you don’t want to have to start stressing and running around in a panic.
A little time before the day and asking these questions will help you massively – trust me.
Questions to ask:
- What time does the bride have access to the venue in the morning?
- Is there a dressing room for the bride to get ready in on the morning of the wedding?
- Are we able to move in to the bridal suite to have the professional photographs taken?
- What time does the groom have access to the venue in the morning?
- Is there a dressing room for the groom to get ready in on the morning of the wedding?
- What time do suppliers have access to the venue in the morning?
- Where do weddings guests go when they arrive at the wedding venue?
- When the guests arrive will the bar be open for them to get tea and coffee or alcoholic drinks?
- What do you do to make the guests feel welcome when they arrive at your wedding venue?
- Where do we park the special wedding cars that we have booked for the wedding?
- Once the guests have arrived are the guests with cars at the front asked to move them so that we can have pictures at the front of the venue ?
If you’re having a civil ceremony wedding then read this its the 14 questions you MUST ask your wedding venue. click here
Please like comment and share using the links below.