The 14 questions you must ask your wedding ceremony venue
All of our couples planning their wedding want their day to be perfect. After the day has been and gone you sit down and reminisce. When you do this you always say what could we have done better ?. Well some couples wish they would have asked at least one of these questions. These questions are what they have said to us. So its great first hand information for you to use based on their experiences.
The questions that are mentioned have been very cleverly worded into 14 questions for you. These 14 questions will help you with any problems that may occur on your wedding day. They are all key questions listed from real couples.
- Can I have an outside ceremony at your wedding venue?
- Which rooms are licensed for civil wedding ceremonies?
- What time can I have my civil wedding ceremony?
- How many guests can I have for my civil wedding ceremony?
- Which registry office do I need to contact to book my ceremony at your wedding venue?
- What are their contact details and what are their fees?
- Where do the couple speak to the registrars before the ceremony starts?
- Can we have recorded music played for our wedding ceremony?
- Who is responsible for playing the music for the wedding ceremony?
- Is there a sound system provided in the ceremony room?
- Can we have live music for our wedding ceremony?
- Where do the musicians go in the wedding ceremony room?
- Will your wedding co-ordinator help us choose the music for our wedding ceremony?
- Is confetti allowed?
The 14 questions you must ask your wedding ceremony venue. These are questions relating to real weddings. we have lots of similar posts on our blog here. Please take a look and like, comment and share using the links below.
Want to know the questions couples wish they’d asked their venue and didn’t ? click here